Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer

As the end of the school year rapidly approaches and the sun grows increasingly warm every day, people grow more and more excited for summer. Out go the furry jackets and warm, cozy Uggs, and in come the cool flip flops and the hot shades. It's time for people to chill at their cottages, or run through the sprinklers in the backyard, bask in the homework-free life or just sleep in.

Summer is understandably one of the most favourite seasons. And why not? You don't have to worry about deadlines, tests, or tucking in your shirt, and it lasts for two incredible months! I can go swimming at my cottage with my friends, and get a tan at the beach. I can eat all of the freezies and popsicles I want. Life is carefree, easy, relaxing and wonderful!

There's really not any downside to summer. I just wish my whole life could be as amazing as a simple summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment