Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Double Sour Skittles.

The little things in life are often overlooked these days. It's hard not to sometimes. When you're in a hurry, there's no time to stop to pet the cute little doggie in the park or pick a little flower for your mom. It doesn't seem like it would make a big difference in life, but really, I know, it's the little things that keep me happy. One little thing is small; a thousand little things are big together.

My favourite, amazing little sensation that nobody usually thinks about? Double Sour Skittles. People find it funny that I would rather feel the perfect combination of sweet and sour when I toss that teensy pink skittle in my mouth than, I don't know, go to a concert or something. But I honestly would. That deliciously electrifying zing as it touches your tongue, and the fruity after-taste. It makes me smile just thinking about it, it's funny because noone takes this seriously.

Double Sour Skittles really are my passion. If you wanna make me smile? Surprise me with a bag of skittles. It'll make me happy and bubbly on any day! If everyone just found some little thing that made them happy the way skittles did for me, the world would be a better place. Because everyone would always be smiling. They just need to slow down to experience them first. Hey everyone, little things can be a big deal! :)

andie, xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent descriptive writing Andie! Well done. If I were you I'd be looking for contact information for Skittles and putting this forward as an idea for a new commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is really good! Made me smilie too just reading it. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, thanks em. make sure you take my poll. (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is much better than mine good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome post andie, really descriptive!

    ReplyDelete